All LeapCards have a free and fully shareable landing page including summary video and high-resolution LeapCard.
All paid options below include access to the dedicated Course Player which adds:
- Catalytic questions that point you to relevant video details.
- Focused video details with rich visual annotations.
- Live with Team exercises to test your new skills where they matter most.
- Video Relay Questions, ask and be answered asynchronously.
- Live Curiosity meetings, book 20 minutes in Teams or Zoom.
Single LeapCard, precise answers for just €2
- Think article - diving into a specific detail as effectively as possible.
- A full week for you to learn from 15-20 minutes of focused answers.
- Select your card from the Guide or the Collection...
Curated Bundle, 5-8 LeapCards: €18
- Think magazine - carefully selected perspectives on a central topic.
- A whole month for you to learn from 2-3 hours of broad inspiration
- Visit the Bundles here...
Complete Collection, 42+ LeapCards: €130
- Think library - full reference catalog of all publicly published LeapCards.
A complete quarter for you to learn from 2-3 days of robust leadership foundation
- preferably across all three months with a Learning Buddy*.
- Visit the Collection here...
Subscribing to the Complete Collection gives you access to the following add-on options:
- Printed LeapCards as "postcards in a box"
- the same sturdy material we use in live classes*
- Printed LeapCards Learning Journal
- 270 pages with live QR-links to relevant details online
- Individual Leadership Development Dialogues
- sequence of four meetings with your topics
- Individual Journey and Career Leap
- intakes, planning, and documentation towards next career level
*The printed postcards are FREE for all Learning Buddies. Send a mail with both your registration e-mails to email@example.com and each receive a free case with all your LeapCards as printed postcards
NGOs and students may qualify for sponsored seats and significant discounts. All leaders, participants, and co-creating facilitators engaged in a project/program with BlueBehavior Foundation have free use of all LeapCards. For more information, please book a meeting or send an e-mail.
B2B Projects and Partnerships
The LeapCards are designed is to be a high-impact, bite-sized resource for engaged learning buddies doing leadership rather than just studying it. LeapCards are not e-Learning. As a flexible engagement platform, LeapCards offer far more than screen-oriented content and MOOC collections.
All LeapCard summary videos remain free to support present participants and life-time alumni in ongoing large-scale B2B leadership programs around the world.
- Three proven career level focus of leading self, leading others, and leading business has been strengthened by the added focus of leading remote.
- More than 200 rich, bite-sized 2-3 min. video details for a total of more than 8 hours - equivalent to four Hollywood movies.
- Unparalleled engagements and measurements via asynchronous video dialogue, catalytic quizzes, social buddy preps, and LWT - Live With Team exercises.
- Locally branded portal and print-on-demand materials like boxed leadership postcards and the 270-page Learning Journal to be used by learning buddies and/or internal coaches.
More about how LeapCards are used for individual talents, executive teams, and corporate programs in the explainer animation above.