LC31. How do you team members quickly get to know each other?6 Lessons €2,00
LC17. How do you develop interdependent high-performance teams?10 Lessons €2,00
LC73. What may help teams to break down silo thinking?7 Lessons €2,00
LC22. How do you identify the newest options in an ongoing struggle?6 Lessons €2,00
LC20. How do you make your meetings more engaging and effective?8 Lessons €2,00
LC21. How to prepare for a critical team presentation?6 Lessons €2,00
Give your high-performance teams the opportunity of mutual insight, courage, and consideration that allows all the team members to adapt and offer interdependent solutions. Your best co-creation happens in meaningful meetings that are framed by effective presentations.
Bundle 05 includes the LeapCards: 31, 17, 73, 22, 20, and 21, helping you to consider the following questions:
- How do your team members quickly get to know each other?
- How do you develop high-performance teams?
- What may help to break down silo thinking?
- How do you create new opportunities in an ongoing struggle?
- How do you make your meetings more engaging and effective?
- How to prepare for a critical team presentation?